Residential Mold Detection & Removal Services
It is not uncommon for our experts at ServiceMaster by Twins to encounter microbial growth; or to put it simply, mold. If not addressed quickly, it will grow within 48 hours. Mold can grow on anything from insulation to drywall and can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of microbial growth, we are here to remediate the issue and prevent long term damage.
Calling us at ServiceMaster can make the difference between a simple water problem and a structure infected with mold.
If your home has mold it could cultivate other contaminates that thrive in moist environments. There are common unpleasant symptoms of growth ranging from mild allergies to asthma attacks; from mild allergies to irritated lungs, skin, nose, etc. Mold exposure can cause hypersensitivity, headaches and difficulty breathing. Those with asthma, allergies or suppressed immune systems are prone to experience more extreme effects.
We all have encountered mold at one time or another in our lives. There are many species that all share common characteristics. It is naturally present outside, however mold can thrive in an indoor environment as well. Microbial growth spreads rapidly and produces an unpleasant odor.
It is important that you react quickly in the event of a water loss. By identifying and eliminating the source of the loss and implementing rapid drying, mold growth can be diminished.