Rely on our insurance company vendor programs
ServiceMaster Clean® has insurance company vendor programs with more than 20 leading insurance companies through our preferred vendor programs designed to work with most major insurance providers. These programs include preferred service to customers, agreed-upon pricing, and one toll free number, 800- RESPOND, to access a ServiceMaster franchise in your area.
For insurance professionals, when you refer your customers to our toll-free number, 1-800-RESPOND (737-7663), they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. With our programs, the claims process takes just a few hours – not days. This quick mitigation response helps to lower the cost of claims and provides customers with fast, professional service.
Peace of mind
Anxious customers dealing with water or fire losses feel better knowing the right help is on the way, and that their lives will get back to normal as quickly as possible.
ServiceMaster Clean® guarantees to answer calls to 1-800-RESPOND (737-7663) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our network of providers will begin emergency services on-site within two to four hours.
Our nationwide remote monitoring program provides greater efficiency for insurance providers.
The ServiceMaster Clean® remote monitoring program delivers consistent data reporting as well as reliable, real-time data to insurance providers. Put simply, remote monitoring is the next step in the evolution of the science of drying.
Here are examples of the pre-approved mitigation services provided through insurance company vendor programs:
· Loss site inspection and evaluation
· Water damage mitigation including extraction services
· Initiate the drying process
· Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet
· Dispose of wet carpet padding
· Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
· Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying of carpet and structure
· Handle mold in areas of up to 10 square feet
· Emergency pre-cleaning (fire mitigation is limited to the pre-cleaning treatment of "at risk" surfaces such as metal, marble or any surface at risk of being etched from the corrosive gasses from the fire)
· If water is present, accomplish the pre-authorized water procedures
· Report findings to the adjuster to determine what else may need to be done (pack-out service and/or contents cleaning)
When you refer your customers to our toll-free number, 1-866-RECOVER (732-6837), they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. With our programs, the claims process takes just a few hours – not days. This quick mitigation response helps to lower the cost of claims and provides customers with fast, professional service.
ServiceMaster Clean® guarantees to answer calls to 1-866-RECOVER (732-6837) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our network of providers will begin emergency services on-site within two to four hours.
ServiceMaster by Twins. | 1 Hillindale Dr SE, | Rome, GA 30161, USA | Tel: (877) FLOOD97 --- | --- Employment Application (Click Here)© 2010 ServiceMaster by Twins. All rights reserved. An independent business licensed to serve you by ServiceMaster Clean | Design by TENDO technologies
This is the Popup Module feature. Assign any module to the popup module position, and ensure that the Popup Feature is enabled in the Gantry Administrator.
You can configure its height and width from the Gantry Administrator.